Thermo is a game changer. Now, a fast, simple, no-contact gesture yields medical-grade results right on the device and provides an automatic sync with the free Thermo app, available for iOS and Android. In the app, you can track temperature readings, set reminders, and input related symptoms & medications for advice right on your smartphone.
Thermo delivers clinical accuracy measuring from the temporal artery, considered the best place to detect temperature changes, as the blood that circulates there comes from the body's core.
Thermo does not require contact with the skin - enjoy a contactless scan up to 1cm from the forehead. Unlike other thermometers, Thermo does not need to come into contact with any body fluids, such as saliva, perspiration, or earwax. It is the most hygienic way to take anyone's temperature, as Thermo does not need to be cleaned between each measurement.
Get instant feedback with readings that appear illuminated on the device along with a colour-coded LED indicator to tell you if the temperature is normal, elevated, or high based on the age of the user.
Know when to take action as measurements sync automatically with your smartphone. Based on age, fever history, and symptoms, the Thermo app gives advanced health advice. And Boston Children’s Hospital provides Thermia, educational information on proper medications and dosages.
You can generate your own comprehensive health journal as, in addition to tracking temperature and symptoms, you can enter comments, medications, and photos in any user profile. This helps you see if the treatment is effective and allows you to have a complete history to share with a doctor.
Thermo is for the whole family and supports up to eight users. Names will appear on the device and, once assigned, readings will appear in the correct profile inside the dedicated app.
- High precision - Thermo has 16 infrared sensors to provide a highly accurate result
- Quick & easy - ultra-fast measurement with colour-coded fever indicator
- No contact required - ultra-hygienic, non-invasive measurement
- Automatic synchronisation - data from every measurement and health advice appears in the Thermo app automatically via Wi-Fi (iOS and Android)
- Multi-user friendly - up to 8 users can access their personal temperature histories and have the ability to share with doctors
- Thermopile array sensor (infrared sensors)
- Clinical accuracy - more or less 0.2°C (+/- 0.4°F)
- Temperature range - 35°C -43.2°C
- Resolution - 0.1°C/ 0.1°F
- Operating environment (temperature/humidity) - 10°C – 40°C, 15% ≤ RH ≥ 95%
- Storage conditions (temperature/humidity) - -25°C – +55°C, 15% ≤ RH ≤ 95%
- Metrics - display of rectal equivalent temperature
- Power Supply - 2x 1.5V LR03 AAA alkaline cells
- Connectivity Wi-Fi b/g/n 2.4 Ghz (WEP/WPA/WPA2 - personal encryptions). Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Display - 20x5 LEDs matrix display
- Users - up to 8 user profiles
- Design - Button and touch sensitive slider
- Weight - 75g , including batteries' weight
- Dimensions - 116mm L x 33.2 mm D
- Compatibility - iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8 or later, or Android device with OS version 5.0 or later (cannot be set up from a computer)
- Apps - Withings app for iOS or Android. Withings web dashboard. 100+ compatible apps and services
What's in the box:
- 2x AAA batteries (already installed)
- Protective cap
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual