The Satechi Stand & Hub for Mac mini with SSD Enclosure elevates and transforms your M1 Mac Mini into a powerful, surprisingly compact workstation. Featuring a USB-C data port, three USB-A data ports, micro/SD card readers, 3.5mm headphone jack port, and now equipped with an internal SSD enclosure, to provide convenient access to all of your peripherals. Optimised for M1 Mac Mini, the Satechi Stand & Hub will quickly become a natural extension of your modern workspace.
- Now includes internal SSD enclosure – fits M.2 SATA SSD drives
- Elevates your M1 Mac mini and provides convenient access to USB peripherals
- Includes an internal SSD enclosure which fits M.2 SATA SSD drives
- Equipped with USB-C data port, 3 x USB-A data ports, micro/SD card readers, and 3.5mm audio jack port
- Includes mini screwdriver and screw for easy SSD installation
- USB-C data port: with speed up to 5 Gbps, no charging/video
- 3 x USB-A data ports: with speed up to 5 Gbps (does not support charging or CD readers, including Apple SuperDrive)
- Micro/SD card readers
- 3.5mm audio jack port
- Dimensions: 198 x 198 x 22 mm
- Compatible with Mac Mini (M1, 2020)
- Compatible with Mac Studio
- Does not support 2018 & earlier Mac Mini models
- SSD drive not included. Internal SSD enclosure only fits M.2 SATA SSD drives, does not work with NVMe
* USB-A ports will not charge iPads or support SD readers, including Apple SuperDrive. It is recommended to connect one bus-powered device at a time.