Built for the mission. Designed for endurance. You forge your own path, so we forged the Instinct Solar GPS watch to keep up every step of the way, no matter how far you tread.
Instinct is a GPS smartwatch built to break convention, conquer the elements and endure longer. It’s now taking battery life to a new level by harnessing the power of the sun.
- Experience unprecedented battery life with solar charging.
- Military standard toughness lets you play rough without worry.
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo. Your 3 best friends in the wild.
- Train smarter with built-in sports apps right on your wrist.
- Get notifications straight from your phone to your wrist.
- Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
- Do more. Charge less. Get up to 54 days in smartwatch mode.
Fibre-reinforced polymer case, chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure. Bold colours, high contrast displays and purpose-built design bring to life a non-traditional smartwatch that turns heads at every glance.
Solar Battery, Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres).
With the incorporated Power Manager technology you can view how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Incorporated Sports Apps mean you train smarter. Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest. Trust your Instincts. But also confirm them.
The wrist-based heart rate technology means you can get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, the Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
Multi-GNSS Support allows access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Take the guesswork out of your return journey with Tracback Routing, so you can navigate the same route back to your starting point.
Stay connected with smart notifications. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Designed to be Daring but Engineered for Endurance
- Smart Notifications so you can stay connected
- Military Standard Resistance
- Projected Waypoints so you always know your way back
- Wrist-based Heart Rate Technology
- Pulse Ox Sensor to Gauge your Oxygen Absorption
- Stress Tracking
- Body Battery Energy Monitor
- Incorporated Sports Apps