Chase the wave for longer. Outlast the tides with dedicated surf features, incredible battery life, and solar charging.
- Experience unprecedented battery life with solar charging.
- Make the most of every wave with tide data and dedicated surfing activity.
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo. Your 3 best friends in the wild.
- Train smarter with built-in sports apps right on your wrist.
- Get notifications straight from your phone to your wrist.
- Do more. Charge less. Get up to 54 days in smartwatch mode.
Engineered for Endurance. Water resistant up to 100 meters, fiber-reinforced polymer case, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure.
Designed to be daring with bold colours, high contrast displays and purpose-built design bring to life a non-traditional smartwatch that turns heads at every glance.
Variable based on sun-exposure, the Instinct Solar GPS smartwatch can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
With the Power Manager you can view how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Tide Data means you can surf longer. Simply by looking at your wrist, stay up to date on ocean conditions to help catch the perfect wave.
Monitor your surf activity. Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance travelled by using the surf activity profile.
Get ready to catch some waves. Instinct Solar - Surf Edition works with Surfline Sessions, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
Train smarter with sports apps. Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more. Trust your Instincts. But also confirm them.
Get heart rate data with wrist-based heart rate tracking, along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, the Pulse Ox3 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Multi-GNSS support means access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
With Tracback Routing take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
Stay connected with Smart Notifications. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Calendar view functionality means you can easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
- Monitor your surf activity
- Monitor the conditions with Tide Data
- Compatible with Surfline Sessions
- Train smarter with incorporated Sports Apps
- Body Battery Energy Monitor
- Designed to be Daring but Engineered for Endurance
- Smart Notifications so you can stay connected
- Military Standard Resistance
- ABC Sensors
- Calendar View
- Wrist-based Heart Rate Technology
- Pulse Ox Sensor to Gauge your Oxygen Absorption
- Stress Tracking
- Body Battery Energy Monitor