With the most favoured top-end system for the paddle shaft and the newly developed paddle blade, Aqua Marina's latest CARBON X is unprecedentedly light, stiff and stable. It is designed to easily generate speed and power during cruising and racing, also perfect for surfing to generate top turns and bottom turns. The anti-twist groove in the top-end of the shaft allows easy length adjustment without lining up. The rubber T-bar handle has an ergonomic design and is made from heavy-duty rubber with an anti-slip surface.
- Anti-twist design
- Designed to easily generate speed and power
- Rubber T-bar handle made from heavy-duty rubber
- Shaft (material): 1.25mm thick 70 percent carbon + 30 percent fiberglass
- Shaft (diameter): 28.7mm / 1.13”
- Blade (material): 60 percent PP + 40 percent fiberglass
- Blade (dimensions): 40 x 22cm / 15.7 x 8.7” (L x W)
- Length: 180-220cm / 70.9-86.6”, 3-section.
- Weight: 950g
*Please Note: Paddle has 3 sections.