Simple, stylish and minimalist, KVADRANT drink glasses transform an everyday object into a thing of beauty. Designed in 1992 for the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), these unique drink glasses offer the perfect blend of timeless design and superb performance.
Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, the KVADRANT drink glass is the ideal vessel for a range of hot and cold beverages, from juice, beer and chilled wine to coffee, tea and hot cocoa.
Lightweight to hold, this robust glass can endure numerous cycles through the dishwasher without losing its clarity and luster, and can withstand the heat of an oven and microwave.
- Unique drink glass designed for the New York Museum of Modern Art
- Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Can be used for hot or cold beverages
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
Use & Care:
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. For all subsequent uses, wash and dry by hand or pop in the dishwasher.
- KVADRANT drink glasses can also be used in the oven and microwave.
- Capacity: 0.350 L
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 9..1 x 7.7 cm (W x H x D)
- Design Line: KVADRANT
- Material: Borosilicate glass