The grill pan is great for meat, fish, seafood, fruits, vegetables and brochettes - giving you professional seared marks every time. It is also ideal for searing meat before putting in the oven to complete the cooking process. With beautiful stainless curved handles that make cooking a pleasure, its non-stick surface releases food with ease. The pieces are lightweight and easy to clean, making these ideal for everyday use. The excellent scratch resistance produced by titanium particles causes the coating to be harder and more durable.
- Combines chic design with ultimate performance
- With beautiful stainless steel domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure
- Provides a hardwearing, superior non-stick surface that releases food easily
- Lightweight and easy to clean, making these ideal for everyday use
- The non-stick layer is produced with titanium particles, providing excellent scratch resistant coating
- Suitable for any stove hobs including induction
- Oven safe to 260 degrees
- Burned grease or food residue can usually be removed with warm water and a mild detergent. In extreme cases, residue can be removed by a thorough cleaning with this solution: 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water. Apply to the cooking surface with a sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. After cleaning, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil
Use and Care:
- Before using your new Chasseur Non-Stick cookware for the first time, remove any labels or packaging. Wash it to make sure it is clean. Then season it by lightly rubbing cooking oil onto the non-stick surface and heating the cookware over medium heat for two or three minutes. When it cools, sponge it with a mild detergent in warm water and rinse clean. It's ready to go!
- Do not use metal scrapers or other metal utensils. Do not cut up food inside your pot or pan
- Safe to put into the dishwasher, but the surface is so easy to clean that a quick handwash does the trick
- Always use low or medium heat when cooking food. This helps preserve the nutrients in food (many of which are fragile, and easily damaged when heated to extremes). It also helps preserve the non-stick surface
- Do not overheat empty cookware. Always be sure that oil, water or food are in the cookware prior to heating it