Deuter lightweight hiking pack is now even lighter and features the Aircomfort back system for maximum ventilation. With VariQuick back length adjustment, an adjustable sternum strap, ergonomic shoulder straps and hip fins, this nofrills pack has all the carry comfort you need for hiking over long distances or thruhiking. As a top loader, contents are easy to pack and unpack. A cell phone or snacks are quickly accessed in the airy stretch mesh side pockets. And a helmet holder can be added using dedicated attachment loops on the front.
- For carrying heavy loads comfortably.
- Brings the weight close to the body and centre of gravity
- Outstanding load transfer to flexible ECL hip fins which
- follow every move, easy pullforward adjustment
- VariQuick back length adjustment system ensures an optimal
- fit for different body heights
- Hollow chamber foam creates air exchange with every
- move for increased ventilation
100D PA High Tenacity is the lightweight version of Deuter polyamide 330D/250D textile. Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile.
Free of per & polyfluorinated chemicals reducing the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
- Perfect load distribution through the Xframe
- Pullforward hip fins
- VariQuick System
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- snug hip fins
- Removal backpack lid
- Compression straps
- Double bottom
- PFC free
- Weight: 1750g
- Volume: 50 + 10 Litre
- Dimensions: 80 x 30 x 26 cm (L x W x D)