One mighty little camera, featuring a wide 140-degree field of view that captures and saves important details in 1080p HD video, the compact, GPS-enabled Garmin Dash Cam 46 has you covered.
- Small camera, big possibilities. Record 1080p HD video with a 140-degree field of view.
- Because details matter, built-in GPS pinpoints when and where events occur.
- It’s never been easier to view and share video. Just use the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone.
- Voice control makes everything easier. Need something? Just ask.
- A little added awareness never hurts. Driver alerts look out for you.
- No more having to choose. Dual USB means you can plug in your phone and your dash cam.
- To encourage safer driving, get alerts if you’re driving too closely to the vehicle ahead.
- Receive alerts if you drift off the road or into oncoming traffic.
- This feature notifies you when stopped traffic in front of you has started to move.
- This camera has got you covered with alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras.
This pocket-size dash camera is remarkably compact, making it perfect for capturing video without getting in your way. Two power cable options are included for upward or downward routing.
With 1080p HD video recording clear video and a wide 140-degree field of view, you'll capture an eyewitness account of the road ahead, including cross traffic.
Once plugged into your vehicle’s power source, the camera continually records, so you don’t have to worry about turning it on and off or missing an incident.
The camera automatically saves footage when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
Keep your hands on the wheel and use voice commands to tell the camera to save video, start and stop the audio recording and more.
Share your drive with friends using the Travelapse feature. It condenses hours of driving into minutes of highlights, creating a fun video you can easily share.
You won’t have to choose between powering the dash camera and keeping your phone charged. The included charger has an extra USB port, so you can do both.
Automatically record motion in front of and inside your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off (may require cable; sold separately.)
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and Bluetooth technology let you upload saved footage to your compatible smartphone running the Garmin Drive app, so you can easily view, edit and share videos.
The Garmin Drive app can control and play back synchronised video from up to 4 dash cameras (sold separately) mounted to the sides of your vehicle to capture footage from multiple viewpoints.
- Compact and Discreet Design
- Forward Collision Warnings
- Lane Departure Warnings
- 'Go' Alerts
- Red Light and Speed Camera Alerts
- Voice Control
- Travelapse Feature
- Extra USB Port for Easy Charging
- Parking Surveillance Mode
- Multiple Dash Cam Auto Sync
- View and Share Video
- Crisp 1080p HD Video Recording with 140 Degrees of View
- Automatic Recording
- Incident Detection With GPS
- Advanced Driver Awareness
- Garmin Dash Cam 46 requires at least an 8 GB microSD card, Class 10 or faster (sold separately)