Compact, fun, and ridiculously easy to use, the 16.9oz UltraPress Purifier Bottle fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes safe, great tasting drinking water in a mere 10 seconds (3L/min). On-the-go filtration and purification for the hiker, backpacker, camper, emergency prepper or global traveller seeking fast-flow purified water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs, or cooking. Simply Fill. Press. Drink.
Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae). Ultra-powdered activated carbon filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odours.
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use
- Award winning OnePress global protection
- Removes all waterborne pathogens
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Replaceable purifier cartridge
- RiverFlow spout delivers a fast-flow of clean drinking water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- FlipCarry handle rotates 90 degrees for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying; provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent drink cap vents air (by twisting cap ½ turn) during purification and filtration; protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress ergonomic comfort pad (on drink cap) provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Weight: 354 g
- Height: 24.77 cm
- Diameter (at base): 7.5 cm
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast-Flow Rate: 3 litres/minute
- Durability: Withstands 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Cartridge Lifespan: 300 presses (150L/40 gal), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge.
- Cartridge Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
- Materials: Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
- Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Designed in USA. Cartridge media made in USA. Purifier bottle made in China.