The HyperX Pulsefire Surge gives gamers the best of both style and substance, providing pinpoint accuracy thanks to its state-of-the-art Pixart 3389 sensor and spectacular 360 degree RGB lighting effects with its unique light ring. Pulsefire Surge has native DPI settings as high as 16,000 DPI for precision that will satisfy even the most demanding digital snipers. Responsive Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks ensure that once you have that headshot lined up, your click will definitely register. Customise the mouse DPI, set individual LED colours, assign macros and save them directly to your mouse with HyperX NGenuity software. The Pulsefire Surge also comes equipped with large skates to allow for a smooth, controlled glide.
- Light ring provides dynamic 360 degree RGB effects
- Pixart 3389 Sensor with native DPI up to 16,000
- Reliable Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks
- Easy customisation with HyperX NGenuity software
- Onboard memory to store customizations
- Large skates for easy gliding