Kilwell Boat/Light Game Lever Drag Combo
The famous and distinctive pink fibre glass tip provides sensitivity for casting and bite detection then folds away during the fight to leave the Graphite Powerbutt in control. By blending the two materials with a special process known as Balanced Molecular Construction we have given anglers the advantages of power, control and sensitivity. Jellytip rods have given thousands of Kiwi anglers a new fishing experience and have also been used to set a number of NZ fishing records.
- 1.68m (5'6") blank is rated for 15-24kg mono or PE braid
The Tica Oxean series light game reel features a one-piece, corrosion resistant lightweight graphite frame. The dual carbon drag plates sit either side of the spool to ensure smoothness and dissipate heat.
There is an extra loud line out alarm, so you can easily hear the fish strike.
Fitted with 6 x sealed precision stainless steel RRB rust resistant ball bearings for smoothness and reliability.
- 6 x RRB rust resistant bearings
- Heavy duty multi point anti-reverse system
- Rigid stainless steel drive gear
- Micro click pre-set drag lever
- Forged, anodized corrosion resistant spool
- Soft Touch handle
- Dual drag system
- Carbon drag washers
- Tica Oxean OX30
- Weight; 1205g
- Gear Ratio 3.8:1
- Line retrieve rate; 99.7cm
- Max drag 15kg
- Capacity mono 590yd/50lb, PE braid 680m #8