Kilwell Baitfeeder Strayline Combo
The famous and distinctive pink fibre glass tip provides sensitivity for casting and bite detection then folds away during the fight to leave the Graphite Powerbutt in control. By blending the two materials with a special process known as Balanced Molecular Construction we have given anglers the advantages of power, control, and sensitivity.
Jellytip rods have given thousands of Kiwi anglers a new fishing experience and have also been used to set a number of NZ fishing records.
- Quality overhead guides
- 2.07m (6'9"") blank is rated for 10-15kg mono or PE braid
Kilwell RXB series Baitfeeder reels are perfectly designed for straylining or softbait fishing. The reels feature 5 ball bearings plus 1 roller bearing, a stainless steel mainshaft, instant anti-reverse and a twin drag bait feeder system with micro click adjustment.
The anti-twist line roller, and forged aluminium spools make these reels suitable for mono or braided line. The Kilwell RXB85 baitfeeder reel is a large straylining or surf reel.
- RXB85 is an ideal reel for straylining with baitfeeder twin drag
- 5BB 1RB rust resistant bearings
- Capacity; 310m/0.50mm or 340yds/20lb monofilament
- 5.1:1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 117cm line per handle turn.
- Max Drag 7.5kg