Relentlessly engineered for the perfect driving experience, Driving Force by Logitech G takes the latest racing games to the highest level. You simply haven’t experienced racing simulation if you haven’t grabbed your supercar by the wheel.
Immersive driving simulation comes to life in the details. Dual-motor force feedback makes you feel every tire slip and terrain change. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft give weight and durability. Stainless steel paddle shifters and floor pedals apply precision force. Hand-stitched leather covered wheel makes every car luxury. Helical gearing delivers smooth, quiet operation. Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car. To take the racing simulation experience over the top, add the realism of a dedicated shifter. With a short-throw feel in a 6-speed “H” pattern shifter with push-down reverse, the Driving Force Shifter from Logitech G is a driving companion you won’t soon forget.
Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won’t shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points. G29 and G920—wheel, pedals and shifter—mounts perfectly in Playseat® racing simulation cockpits for added realism.
Be sure to select the right wheel for your needs:
- G29 is for PS4, PS3 and PC
- G920 for Xbox One and PC
- Works with Xbox One and PC
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Race-ready Materials that can Handle it All
- Helical Gearing with Anti-Backlash
- Easy-Access Game Controls
- Responsive Pedal Unit
- 900° Steering
- Brushed Stainless Steel Shifter Paddles
- Wheel Dimensions (mm) 260 (W) x 278 (D) x 270 (H)
- Pedal Dimensions (mm) 428.5 (W) x 311 (D) x 167 (H)
- Wheel Weight Approx. 2.25kg (Without Cables)
- Pedals Weight Approx. 3.1kg (Without Cables)