Salespeople, customer service representatives, and other business people who are on calls all day will appreciate the comfort and design of the Logitech H650e. Sophisticated in both appearance and technology, the H650e delivers clear audio with features such as acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling boom mic. It’s all intended to make your calls as productive and comfortable as possible.
Attention to detail is what distinguishes the Logitech H650e Headset. It’s perfect for people who care about design touches like intuitive inline controls for adjusting volume and a bright LED light that lets others know you’re on a call. Choose H650e Mono or H650e Stereo for one or two speakers, respectively.
The H650e Headset delivers functionality as well as style. This is a pro headset with digital signal processing, acoustic echo cancellation, wideband audio, dynamic equalizer, and noise-cancelling mic. Salespeople and CSRs can make and receive calls with perfect clarity.
Located on the backside of the boom, an LED indicator provides a visual alert to those behind you that you are on a call, preventing accidental disturbances during calls. With acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling microphone, H650e is optimised so you can hear and be heard, even in noisy workspaces.
Control the call with answer/end, volume up/down and mute buttons. The volume-up button is strategically built higher than the others, providing a point of reference for your fingers and allowing you to control the call without looking away from your work.
A flat and flexible cable resists tangles so you never get tied up on a call. Logitech Sound Protection protects against sounds above 115 dBA to deliver exceptional listening comfort for voice and music, compliant with EN60950-1. A dynamic equalizer automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to.
- Sophisticated headset for busy professionals
- Professional headset
- Enterprise-grade audio
- LED Indicator when you’re on a call
- Noise and echo cancellation
- No-look controls
- No-tangle cable
- Hear safely with Logitech Sound Protection
- Optimised for voice and music
- Dimensions: 165 x 174 x 50 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight (Stereo): 120 g
- Weight (Mono): 93g
Specifications (Microphone - Tx)
- Type: Bi-directional ECM
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 KHz
- Sensitivity: Type: -45 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: less than 10 percent at 1 kHz, 15 dBPa (MRP) input
- Operating voltage: 1.4 to 5V DC
Specifications (Speakers - Rx)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 10KHz (Diffuse field)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB +/- 3 dB at 1 KHz, Input 0.56V/10 mm free field
- Distortion: less than 4 percent at 1 kHz, 0 dBm0, 1 kHz
- Compliant to EN60950-1
- Weight: 93 g
- Windows Vista or later
- macOS 10.7 or later
- One USB 2.0 port
What’s in the box:
- Logitech H650e Headset
- Carrying bag
- Quick Start guide and warranty information
* With Microsoft Lync and Cisco deployments. See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version. Works with Skype using plug-in (select the appropriate product and download at http://www.logitech.com/support/business-products).