Turn any workspace into an instant conference room. The Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e gives you hands-free calling and great audio for your phone or tablet. Noise-cancelling technology helps ensure everyone can hear and be heard. A dynamic equalizer automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to. Pair up to eight Bluetooth devices or connect with NFC by simply touching a device to the P710e. An integrated stand positions a mobile phone or tablet at just the right angle for shake-free video calls and hands-free access to the mobile screen. Take your next conference call almost anywhere.
For the multitasking professional, the Logitech P710e speakerphone lets you instantly connect and start a video conference using your mobile device. The P710e holds your device steady for undisturbed visibility on the other end of the call while you take notes or type on a second device or computer. When you’re ready to jump on a call, connect your mobile phone or tablet to the P710e speakerphone using Bluetooth with optional NFC pairing or the attached USB cable. Pair up to eight Bluetooth devices. Easily pair and unpair NFC-enabled mobile devices to the P710e by simply touching them together.
When you need to take a call in a busy office, at home, or in a hotel room, the P710e speakerphone provides long battery life with up to 15 hours of talk time. A custom speaker and noise-cancelling mic offer clear sound on both ends of the call. Plug headphones into the P710e for additional privacy. With acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling microphone, P710e is optimized so you can hear and be heard, even in noisy workspaces.
- Flexible Hands-Free Conferencing
- Connect Instantly to a Meeting
- Optimized for Voice and Music
- Works with most any computer or mobile device
- Integrated Device Stand provides second-screen versatility for smartphones and tablets
- Speakerphone for all your Mobile Devices
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity with NFC pairing
- Acoustic echo cancelation and noise-cancelling microphone
- Visual incoming call indicator with separate “call answer” and “call end” buttons
- Battery charge via USB or AC adaptor
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for enterprise-quality audio