Blisteringly fast, powerful, and sporting a new design pedigree, the Mad Catz R.A.T. 2+ professional gaming mouse combines the response and the control required to dominate within competitive FPS, ACT, RTS, and RPG titles. World-Famous optical sensor with adjustable lift-off height enables the 5000 DPI sensor to be precisely calibrated, eliminating z-axis tracking issues, even when used in anger. An updated drag-and-drop software interface enables fast setup and detailed macro creation.
R.A.T. 2+ is precision engineered. The overall design directly focuses on the single purpose of improving performance within key PC eSports titles.
The R.A.T. 2+ is built for endurance, using materials and components specified to meet the demands. It also comes fitted with industry leading OMRON switches (a life of 5 million clicks), ensuring that those with the fastest clicking fingers won’t miss an action!
All gamers are different. The RATs are precision engineered, making key parts of the product adjustable, to enhance and improve your playing style. The R.A.T. 2+ has an adjustable palm rest, whether your grip is palm, claw, or finger-tip, it can quickly adapt by adjusting in length to suit you.
- True 5000 CPI Gaming Optical Sensor
- 4 DPI levels – switch on-the-fly
- Default Weighs 70g without USB cable
- 5 Million Click Long-Life OMRON switches in Left and Right buttons
- 3 Programmable buttons
- Low Friction PTFE glide feet.
- USB poll rate from 125Hz up to 1000Hz
- 1.8 Metre braided USB cable
- Drag and Drop programming software for Windows
- 1 big RGB illumination zone