The Orvis Carry It All was designed years ago by Orvis Chairman Perk Perkins to be sure his equipment stayed safe and in his possession on flights to fishing destinations. It’s been a customer-proven success for almost two decades and now it’s even better.
Built from 100% recycled ECO CORDURA, the Carry It All protects and organises all your fly-fishing equipment in a separate internal zippered storage compartment for rods and internal compartments with improved adjustable dividers to securely customize the storage of all of your gear.
Zippered stretch-mesh compartments offer additional divided storage. The main compartment is protected by a lockable zipper. The outer corners are reinforced for extra protection and there is an external zippered pocket for quick access items. Removable padded shoulder strap.
Float plane, jet plane, or the back of the truck, this is the best protection your equipment can have.
- Dimensions: 31"L x 8"W x 5"D. Holds up to 9' 4-piece rod.
- Weight: 5 lb. 12 oz.
- Shell: 100% recycled ECO CORDURA 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating.
- Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester.
- Customer-proven success for almost two decades
- Protects and organizes your equipment
- Separate zippered storage compartment for rods
- Internal compartments with improved adjustable dividers
- Protected by a lockable zipper
- Reinforced outer corners
- External zippered pocket
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Size: Medium
- Colour: Sand
* Accessories NOT Included