Ride Concepts lightest weight flat pedal shoe, the Hellion excels in wet and gnarly conditions. With a women’s specific fit and flex, the Hellion is the all mountain pace setter when the conditions are anything but desirable.
The Hellion’s lightweight upper- a two-panel, anti-peel synthetic that acts as a defence system for wet days- dries quickly and is easy to clean. Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection round out the upper while our DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber ensures a solid pedal connection and long-life durability to keep you coming back to the trails day after day.
- Rubber Kinetics 6.0 High Grip Rubber Outsole
- Two-panel synthetic upper with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tongue
- Women’s specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort