Aerox 3 is optimised to get the fastest swipes, so you beat the competition to the trigger. When milliseconds count, speed matters.
When quick movements and large swipes are crucial, Aerox 3’s ultra-lightweight design allows for faster and more accurate reaction times in game. Perforated casing shaves off 18g while maintaining strength and durability for the most intense gaming sessions. Enjoy re-engineered electronics that boast a 50 percent slimmer circuit board while maintaining durability.
Rated IP54 to provide water resistance and protection from dust, dirt, oil, fur, and more. The mouse is engineered to safeguard the interior circuitry from virtually all types of environmental damage, so you never have to worry about accidents. Rated for 80M clicks (3 times the durability found in other gaming mice), upgraded dust and water-resistant switches provide flawless clicks even under the most demanding conditions, prevent double clicks, and allow you to make rock solid next-level shots.
Introducing the TrueMove Core, a custom true 1-to-1 tracking sensor co-developed with PixArt specially for performance. This 8,500 CPI, 300 IPS, 35G optical sensor delivers the speed and accuracy needed to improve your gameplay. Designed with 100 percent pure PTFE to provide the smoothest swipes and enhanced control for super light mouse movements.
Easy-to-use lightweight flexible mesh cable prevents drag and is detachable, allowing for aftermarket cable customisation. Every component from the external and internal build was carefully crafted to maximise durability and comfort. The low profile shape of the Aerox 3 is designed for a player’s demand for lightweight precision and comfort using any grip style.
- Ultra-lightweight 59g design for effortlessly fast gameplay
- Super mesh USB-C detachable cable for less drag
- 100 percent Virgin Grade PTFE glide skates for silky smooth mouse movements
- Pixel-perfect TrueMove Core optical gaming sensor
- AquaBarrier for water resistance and protection from dust and more
- Ultra-thin PCB
- Next-gen Golden Micro IP54 Switches
- USB-C Super Mesh Cable
- SteelSeries TrueMove Core sensor
- Optical sensor
- 200 to 8,500 in 100 CPI Increments
- 300 IPS, on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- 35G Acceleration
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz / 1 ms
- Back Cover Material (Onyx): Black Matte Finish
- Back Cover Material (Snow): White Matte Finish
- Core Construction: ABS Plastic
- Shape: Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style: Claw, Fingertip, or Palm
- 6 Buttons
- Switch Type: SteelSeries mechanical switches, rated for 80 million clicks
- Illumination: 3 RGB Zone
- Weight: 59g
- Dimensions: 21.53 x 57.91 x 120.55 mm (H x W x L)
- Super Mesh Cable Length: 1.8m
- OS: Windows, Mac, Xbox, and Linux. USB port required.
- Software: SteelSeries Engine, for Windows (7 or newer) and Mac OSX (10.13 or newer)