Swisse Kids Multi Gummies are a premium quality, comprehensive formula containing important vitamins and minerals including vitamins C and D, zinc and iodine. Made with natural colours and flavours and no artificial sweeteners, these great-tasting gummies are 99.9 percent sugar-free and ideal for fussy eaters and growing children on the go.
Each gummy (pastille) contains:
- Biotin 7.5 mcg
- Folic Acid 50 mcg
- Nicotinamide 2.4 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine nitrate) 185 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 210 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 1.09 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 210 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 400 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 35 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 5 mcg
- Vitamin E (dI-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 2.68 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 2 mg
No added lactose, yeast, egg, soy, artificial colours or artificial flavours. Contains sulfites. No added dairy or lactose.
- 2-8 year-olds: Chew 1 gummy daily, during or immediately after a meal.
- 9-12 year-olds: Chew 2 gummies daily, during or immediately after a meal.
- Or as directed by a health care professional. Do not swallow whole.
Store below 25 degrees Celsius in a dry place away from direct heat.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine contains maltitol and mannitol (Total: 2.8 g per maximum daily dose) and may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.