Swisse Ultiboost Prostate is a premium quality formula containing vitamins, minerals and herbs to support healthy prostate function.
Each tablet contains:
- Selenium (from selenomethionine 16.25 mcg) 6.5 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg) 6 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol 1.25 mcg) 50 IU
- Folic Acid 250 mcg
Standardised Extracts Equivalent To:
- Tomato (Lycopersicon Esculentum) Fresh Fruit (Equiv. Lycopene 600 mcg) 3.5 g
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) Dry Fruit (Equiv. Fatty Acids 54.38 mg) 870 mg
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) Dry Fruit (Equiv. Fatty Acids 90 mg) 1 g
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Dry Rhizome (Equiv. Curcumin 3.25 mg) 100 mg
- Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Dry Root (Equiv. Ginsenosides 1.38 Mg) 55 mg
Extracts equivalent to dry:
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) root 1 g
- Pumpkin seed (Cucurbita pepo) seed 500 mg
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) mushroom 55 mg
- Dyer's woad (Isatis tinctoria) root and rhizome 55 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root and stolon 55 mg
* Also contains tabletting aids and colouring substances
No Added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours
- One to two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.