Coming in with a stunning new look, the 2022 WAVE is designed for beginner to intermediate surf enthusiasts who want to easily catch waves and manoeuvre some turns without compromising on speed.
To significantly enhance the wave-riding performance, AquaMarina refreshed the WAVE outline by providing a narrower nose that is much lighter to throw around through manoeuvres, and a squared tail to boost the turning ability. The larger nose rocker line is also improved to limit nose-diving and to catch wave after wave.
This year, AquaMarina have also made some remarkable advances for WAVE’s fin system. Its industry leading thruster fin set up comes with an innovative easy “press and click” fin attachment. The newly add-on side fins are shaped differently for left and right to reach quick response. No matter what the surf condition is, it meets up your needs to customise for wave riding!
- Double layer technology
- Premium construction used in specialized line
- 25 to 30 percent increase in stiffness
- Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core
- First tarpaulin layer
- Second light and printed tarpaulin layer
- First PVC rail layer
- Second PVC rail layer
- Extra rail-band reinforcement
- Machine-pressed EVA footpad
- Dimensions: 8'8 x 30” x 4” / 265 x 75 x 10 cm (L x W x T)
- Volume: 161L
- Net weight: 7.9kg
- Max. Payload: 95kg
- Max. Air pressure: 18psi
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Zip backpack
- 1 x Double action pump liquid air V1
- 1 x Surf centre fin
- 2 x Side fins
- 1 x Surf leash