Whether you're a professional chef or serious home cook, this set will have you ready for any meal. The knives are neatly housed in a sleek and eye-catching gift box crafted from acacia. The set offers the Furi Pro Paring, Serrated Multi-Purpose, East/West Santoku & Cook's Knife. Designed with the innovative Furi reverse-wedge handle that locks into the hand for a more secure grip which helps reduce hand fatigue, a key issue for those doing a lot of cutting in the kitchen. Furi knives are high performance tools designed for professional and home use. All blades are made with a high carbon Japanese stainless steel alloy for a knife that holds its edge for longer but is also easier to sharpen.
- High performance Japanese stainless steel blade
- Innovative reverse-wedge handle for improved grip
- Optimised bolster
- Knives presented in an acacia wood gift box with acrylic window
What's in the box?
- Cook's 20cm (8 inch)
- Serrated Multi-Purpose Knife 15cm (6 inch)
- East/West Santoku 17cm (7 inch)
- Paring 9cm (3.5 inch)
- Hand wash in warm soapy water with the blade pointed away.
- Dry thoroughly after washing.