The Furi Stone knife block has been artfully crafted to complement wooden and stone kitchen finishes and to be the centrepiece of your kitchen. Thoughtfully designed to securely store your knives and keep them in pristine condition. Universal slots allow you to organise the knives in the positions that suit you.
Furi Pro knives offer superior knife cutting performance for both the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. Engineered with the innovative Furi ‘reverse-wedge’ handle. The handle locks into the hand for a more secure grip, reducing hand fatigue. All blades are made with a high carbon Japanese stainless steel alloy, for a knife that holds its edge for longer whilst remaining easy to sharpen.
- Constructed from natural materials including stone and cement for a terrazzo effect
- Unrelenting sharpness Tech edge blades, hand-sharpened to 26 degrees cutting angle and hardened to 55-57 HRC
- Precision crafted Japanese stainless steel blade for edge retention and rust resistance
- Reverse-wedge, anti-fatigue handle designed to lock into the hand and reduce slip towards the blade
What's in the box:
- East/West Santoku Knife 13cm
- East/West Santoku Knife 17cm
- Cook's Knife 20cm
- Bread Knife 20cm
- Utility Knife 15cm
- Asian Utility Knife 12cm
- Snow Terrazzo Stone Block
- Hand wash in warm soapy water with the blade pointed away.
- Dry thoroughly after washing.
- Block can be cleaned with a damp cloth.