Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with the rugged fēnix 7X Sapphire Solar multisport GPS watch. Its scratch-resistant Power Sapphire solar charging lens uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life, powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors and more.
Updated, ultra-tough athletic design features a large 1.4″ solar charged display and 51 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance. Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions. Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with a stylish DLC or titanium bezel.
- Go longer. Get stronger. Seven days a week
- Performance by design with premium materials
- Touchscreen and buttons
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox will let you know
- Navigate with preloaded TopoActive Europe maps and use built-in Wi-Fi for easy updates
- Keep great tunes coming with music on your wrist, and no phone to weigh you down
- When it gets dark, the built-in LED flashlight helps keep you going
- Do more. Charge less. Solar charging yields up to 37 days of battery life in smartwatch mode
Sports, Exercise and Physical Activity Features:
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent
- When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts
- Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised Grit and Flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time
- This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status
- Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain, as well as descents and flats
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more
- Use real-time stamina data to track and manage your exertion, and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard work out. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep
- To help guide your way in low-light conditions, a built-in multi-LED flashlight provides quick access to a bright, steady beam of illumination.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- With the Sapphire edition, get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military. Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don’t penetrate.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- Preloaded TopoActive Maps from around the world keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
- Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation, plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Get up to 28 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 9 days when solar charging, and up to 89 hours in GPS mode with an additional 33 hours when solar charging.
Health and Wellness Features:
- Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as Heart Rate Variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
- Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or during select outdoor activities automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.
* Activity tracking and fitness metric accuracy.
* This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
* Assumes all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.
* When paired with the Garmin Connect smart device app and the Surfline smart device app.
* Assumes continuous use for entire period in 50,000 lux conditions.
* When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.