Make more time for adventure with this premium, rugged handheld. Get long battery life and multi-band technology for enhanced accuracy plus preloaded TopoActive maps and access to satellite imagery.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS). Get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate. Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs and hints. When connected via Wi-Fi technology or to the Garmin Explore smartphone app, each find will upload to your Geocaching.com profile.
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass. When connected to the Garmin Explore smartphone app , you can get real-time forecast information, so you're aware of the changing conditions.
Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field. Download high-resolution photorealistic maps directly to your device via Wi-Fi technology. Easily find trails, pick stand locations and parking, create waypoints and more. Preloaded maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. With an Outdoor Maps+ subscription, you get public land information, landowner names, state plat maps, hunting management unit boundaries, BLM boundaries and more.
This handheld is built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810), and it's even compatible with night vision goggles. The GPSMAP 67 series helps you keep gear to a minimum with a built-in LED flashlight that can be used as a beacon to signal for help. The internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 180 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 840 hours in expedition mode.
- See your route clearly on the 3″ sunlight-readable colour display.
- Travel longer with up to 180 hours of battery life in tracking mode and up to 840 hours in expedition mode.
- Track your position in challenging conditions with multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support.
- See the terrain you’ll travel with vivid satellite imagery that downloads right to your navigator.
- Stay tuned to the forecast with active weather on your route when paired to your compatible smartphone.
- Dimension: 6.2 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm (2.5″ x 6.4″ x 1.4″)
- Display size: 3.8 x 6.3 cm (1.5″W x 2.5″H ); 7.6 cm diag (3″)
- Display resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
- Display type: Transflective colour TFT
- Weight : 230 g with batteries
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Battery type: Rechargeable, internal lithium-ion
- Battery Life (Default mode): Up to 180 hours in default mode
- Battery Life (Expedition Mode): Up to 840 hours in expedition mode
- MIL-STD-810: Yes (thermal, shock, water); bare unit only
- Interface: USB-C
- Memory/history: 16 GB (user space varies based on included mapping)