When you live healthy, you live better. This GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body. A beautiful AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times. From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
Many advanced health monitoring and fitness features:
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring so you can see your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse Ox Sensor to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Women’s Health Tracking. With the Garmin Connect app you can track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Stress Tracking. Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Hydration Tracking so you can log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Respiration Tracking so you can see how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Intensity Minutes; Garmin has updated the intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- Sleep Tracking; Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration.
- Mindful Breathing; When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate; The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Safety and Tracking Features; When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually, or during select outdoor activities, automatically with built-in incident detection.
Using the Health Snapshot feature you can even log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to share.
Are you and your body the same age? The fitness age feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
Multiple Activity Profiles included so you can get the most out of your workout:
- Advanced Strength Training; This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
- HIIT Workouts; Use this activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
Want more? You can also choose from more than 1,400 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. Then download them to the watch. With the Garmin Coach feature you also get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
Garmin makes it easy to stay connected with Smart Notifications. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone. The added Garmin Pay functionality lets you breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
With Garmin Connect you can see your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Designed for Life and Style
- Smart Notifications
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate
- Track more health stats, and get a closer look at what’s going on inside your body
- Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps
- Want some coaching? Follow along with animated workouts right on your wrist
- Store music on the watch so you can leave your phone behind
- With Garmin Pay simply tap your wrist at the register to pay. Easy and touch-free
- Bright AMOLED display and up to 11 days of battery life
- This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day Customise your Garmin device using the Connect IQ Store
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Lens
- Stainless steel Bezel
- Fibre-reinforced polymer case
- Silicone Strap
- Physical Size: 45.40 x 45.40 x 12.20 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 135-200 mm
- Touchscreen 1.30 Inch Diameter Colour Display
- 416 x 416 pixel Display Resolution
- Water Rating of 5 ATM
- Up to 200 hours of Activity Data Memory/History
- GPS, GLONASS , GALILEO Sensors
- Monitors (Wrist Heart Rate, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Pulse OX Blood Oxygen Monitor)
- Daily Smart Features (Smart Notifications, Calendar, Weather, Calendar, Find My Phone, Find My Watch)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Text Response/Reject Phone Call with Text (Android Only)
- Controls Smartphone Music
- Plays And Controls Watch Music
- Music Storage: Up to 2,000 songs
- iPhone and Android Smartphone Compatible
- Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Garmin Pay Functionality
- Running Features (GPS-Based Distance, Time and Pace, Cadence, Run Workouts, and more)
- Available Run Profiles: Running, Indoor Track Running, Treadmill Running
- Golfing Features (Stat Tracking, Autoshot, Greenview, Hazards and Course Targets, Pinpointer, Round Timer/Odometer, and more)
- Many Outdoor Recreation Features
- Available Outdoor Recreation Profiles: Hiking, Indoor Climbing, Bouldering, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddle boarding, Rowing
- Cycling Alerts (Triggers Alarm When You Reach Goals Including Time, Distance, Heart Rate Or Calories)
- Available Cycling Profiles: Biking, Indoor Biking
- Compatible With Varia Radar (Rear-Facing Radar) and Varia Lights
- Speed and Cadence Sensor Support (W/Sensor)
- Swimming Features (Stroke Type Detection, Basic Rest Timer, Time and Distance Alerts, Underwater Wrist-Based Heart Rate)
- Available Swim Profiles: Pool Swimming
- Pool Swim Metrics (Lengths, Distance, Pace, Stroke Count, Swim Efficiency (SWOLF), Calories)
- Up to 11 days in smartwatch mode
- Up to 22 hours in GPS mode
- Up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music
- 10 minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life
- Get even more juice from your smartwatch by adjusting the settings that impact battery life the most.
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time
- Alarm Clock
- Sunrise/Sunset Times
What’s in the box?
- Venu 2S
- Charging/data cable
*This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy.
*Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
*Index S2 smart scale (sold separately) required to use body fat percentage metric for fitness age feature
*When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
*Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.