When you live healthy, you live better. This smaller-sized GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body. A beautiful AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times. From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
Many advanced health monitoring and fitness features:
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring you can see your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse Ox sensor to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking to find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Women’s Health Tracking lets you track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Hydration Tracking lets you log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Sleep Tracking gives you a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration.
- Mindful Breathing lets you see how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities. When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate. The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Intensity Minutes. Find out when during the day you earned intensity minutes and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
You can even log a 2-minute Health Snapshot session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to share.
Are you and your body the same age? The fitness age feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app. In the app, choose from more than 1,400 exercises to build your own workouts on your compatible smartphone. Then download them to the watch.
With built-in sports apps, track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps - including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
Multiple Activity Profiles included so you can get the most out of your workout:
- The Advanced Strength Training activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
- The HIIT Workout activity profile has different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
With Garmin Coach, get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
The Smart Notification feature lets you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
Safety and Tracking features will keep you safe. When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually, or during select outdoor activities, automatically with built-in incident detection.
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers. Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Made for the Active Lifestyle
- Safety and Tracking Features
- Smart Notifications
- Pulse Ox Sensor
- Track more health stats, and get a closer look at what’s going on inside your body
- Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps
- Want some coaching? Follow along with animated workouts right on your wrist
- Store music on the watch so you can leave your phone behind
- With Garmin Pay, simply tap your wrist at the register to pay. Easy and touch-free
- Bright AMOLED display and up to 10 days of battery life
- This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Lens
- Stainless steel Bezel
- Fibre-reinforced polymer case
- Silicone Strap
- Physical Size: 40.40 x 40.40 x 12.10 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 110-175 mm
- 1.10″ AMOLED Display with 360 x 360 px Resolution
- 5 ATM Water Rating
- 200 hours of activity data memory/history
- Health Monitoring (Heart Rate Monitoring including Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts, Respiration Rate, Pulse OX Blood Oxygen Saturation, Fitness Age, Body Battery Energy, All-day Stress including relaxation reminders, Sleep monitoring, and more)
- GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO Sensors
- Monitors (Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Pulse OX Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor)
- Daily Smart Features (Smart Notifications, Calendar, Weather, Garmin Pay, Find my Phone, Find my Watch)
- Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Connect IQ Compatible
- Text Response/Reject Phone Call With Text (Android Only)
- Controls Smartphone Music
- Plays And Controls Watch Music
- Music Storage of up to 2,000 songs
- Smartphone Compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Safety and Tracking Features (Livetrack, Incident Detection during select activities and more)
- Activity Tracking Features (Step Counter, Move Bar, Auto Goal, Calories Burned, Floors Climbed, Distance Travelled, Intensity Minutes, and more)
- Compatible with the Garmin Connect Challenges App
- Available Gym Activity Profiles: Strength, Cardio, HIIT and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Yoga, Pilates and Breathwork
- Features Workouts (Cardio, Strength, HIIT, Yoga, Pilates)
- On-Screen Workout Animations
- On-Screen Workout Muscle Maps
- Automatic Rep Counting
- Training, Planning and Analysis Features (HR Zones, Alerts, Calories, Respiration Rate, GPS Speed and Distance, and more)
- Advanced Workouts
- Downloadable Training Plans
- Running Features (GPS-Based Distance, Time, and Pace, Cadence, Run Workouts)
- Available Run Profiles: Running, Indoor Track Running, Treadmill Running
- Golfing Features (Measure Shot Distance, Digital Score Card, Stat Tracking, Hazards and Course Targets, Round Timer/Odometer, and more)
- Yardage to F/M/B (Distance to front, middle and back of Green)
- Yardage to Layups/Doglegs
- Available Outdoor Recreation Profiles: Hiking, Indoor Climbing, Bouldering, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing
- Additional Features via Connect IQ
- Cycling Features
- Alerts (Triggers Alarm when you Reach Goals Including Time, Distance, Heart Rate Or Calories)
- Available Cycling Profiles: Biking, Indoor Biking
- Compatible with Varia Radar (Rear-Facing Radar)
- Compatible with Varia Lights
- Speed and Cadence Sensor Support (w/Sensor)
- Swimming Features (Time and Distance Alerts, Basic Rest Timer (Pool Swim Only), Underwater Wrist Based Heart Rate)
- Available Swim Profiles: Pool Swimming
- Pool Swim Metrics (Lengths, Distance, Pace, Stroke Count, Swim Efficiency (SWOLF), Calories)
- Stroke Type Detection (Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly) (Pool Swim Only)
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time
- Alarm Clock
- Sunrise/Sunset Times
- Smartwatch mode: Up to 10 days
- GPS mode with music: Up to 7 hours
- GPS mode without music: Up to 19 hours
- Battery Saver Smartwatch Mode: Up to 11 days
What’s in the box:
- Venu 2S
- Charging/data cable
*This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition.
*Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
*Index S2 smart scale (sold separately) required to use body fat percentage metric for fitness age feature
*For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
*Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.