You need throttle therapy. The motorcycle sat nav is your prescription to hit the road, no matter where it goes. The bright 6″ display is glove-friendly and packed with features to help you find the perfect motorcycle route.
The 6″ display is 15% larger than previous models and features an even brighter HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode. Rain? Vibration? Dust? Doesn't matter. This device is built to withstand all kinds of weather (IPX7) and rough terrain.
Plan a custom route on the device, or use the app with a compatible smartphone. Quickly toggle between on-road maps, topographic maps, and satellite imagery, so you can always have the perfect map for your ride. Use satellite imagery from around the world to help you navigate, downloading the maps directly to your device via Wi-Fi technology3. No annual subscription required.
Garmin Adventurous Routing lets you find the most thrilling routes with hills, curves, and sights, and choose from 4 levels of difficulty. See popular moto paths ridden by other riders to find new and exciting routes to explore.
Use the Tread app to review your ride details, including speed, acceleration, decelerations, elevation, and more. Record your ride data such as speed, distance, acceleration, and more and share the details with friends on the Tread app. Easily send GPX files from your phone or third-party sources to your sat nav and share GPX files with fellow riders using the Tread app. Manage4 tracks and routes across your sat nav and compatible smartphone using the Tread app. Use the Tread app on your smartphone and/or zūmo XT2 device to track friends with the Group Ride Mobile feature1.
Discover the best spots along your route with suggestions for trendy places. Find local places to visit and exciting activities to try near your current location with local spot recommendations. Get alerts for hazards along your route, such as upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, and more.
Stream music from your smartphone through the sat nav or play MP3 files stored on the sat nav to your connected helmet or headset. Built-in Wi-Fi3 connectivity makes it easy to keep your maps and software up to date without using a computer. On-screen cues show when new updates are available. Preloaded topographic maps with 3D terrain and street maps for Europe and Middle East. Africa including Tracks4Africa, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand maps are available as free downloads via garmin.com/express.
Access real-time traffic and weather, share routes with other riders, and get phone notifications via the Tread app4. In case of an incident, a text message with location information is automatically sent to your predetermined contact4. Hear turn-by-turn directions or hands-free calling from your compatible smartphone through a connected helmet or headset. Pair with a compatible inReach satellite communicator5 for two-way messaging, location sharing, and SOS capabilities. Pair the motorcycle sat nav with the compatible Garmin PowerSwitch digital switch box to enable on-screen control of your motorcycle's 12-volt electronics.
- The bright 6″ display is easy to read, no matter the weather or light conditions.
- Create custom routes with the visual route planner.
- Find the twists and turns with the Garmin Adventurous Routing setting.
- See popular moto paths to discover new places to ride.
- Start a group ride to see positions of other riders on the display1.
- Switch from street maps to topographic maps to satellite imagery with just a tap.
1 Tracking via Group Ride Mobile requires the Tread app running on your and each friend’s compatible smartphone with Bluetooth technology and an active cellular connection
2 Group tracking with the Group Ride Tracker accessory is only available for riders using a sat nav and app. Connection to vehicle power is required for group tracking functionality.
3 Requires an active connection with Wi-Fi connectivity
4 Requires zūmo to be paired with your smartphone with Bluetooth and GPS technology and running the Tread app
5 Satellite subscription required. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communication devices. It is your responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 8.9 x 2.5 cm (6.15” W x 3.5” H x 1” D)
- Display Size: 13.3 x 7.5 cm (5.3”W x 3.6”H); 15.3 cm diag (6”)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Display Type: Multi-touch, glass, high brightness HD colour TFT with white backlight
- Dual-orientation display
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours (up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight)
- Drop rating: MIL-STD-810
- Handlebar Mount (up to 1")
- Preloaded Street Maps
- Data Cards: microSD card (not included)
- 3D Terrain
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- Ability to add maps
- External Memory Storage: 256 GB max microSD card
- Includes Map Updates
- Downloadable Satellite Imagery: BirdsEye
- BirdsEye Direct Satellite Imagery
- Sensors: GPS, GALILEO, 10 HZ Multi-GNSS Positioning
- Outdoor Recreation (point-to-point navigation, preloaded topographical maps, navigate-a-track navigation)
- Navigation Features (visual route planner, Garmin Real Directions landmark guidance, TripAdvisor traveller ratings, lane assist with junction view, Bluetooth pairing, speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in New Zealand and Australia), driver alerts and more)
- Advanced Features (smart notifications via app, access to live services via app (traffic, weather, etc.) and more)
- Motorcycle Features (control music and media from smartphone or mp3 player, sunlight readable and weather resistant, Garmin adventurous routing, rider alert warnings, planned & dynamic fuel stops, popular paths (moto), elevation profile, round trip routing and more)
- Adventure Features (pair with compatible inReach devices, pair with Garmin Powerswitch digital switch box, compatible with group ride tracker, track recorder (breadcrumbs), glove-friendly touchscreen)
What’s in the box:
- Garmin zūmo XT2
- Motorcycle mount and hardware
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable