The Logitech Driving Force Shifter works with G29 and G920 Driving Force racing wheels to complete your racing rig. Hand-stitched leather and steel-constructed components for comfort and durability. The Logitech Driving Force Shifter has a 6-speed H pattern gearbox plus push-down reverse gear, and mounts securely to racing rig or table with durable built-in clamps and bolt-points that allow the Logitech Driving Force Shifter to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive race manoeuvres. The six-speed “H”-pattern shifter with push-down reverse moves fluidly and solidly clicks into each gear. It’s designed to ensure smooth, accurate gear transitions on both hairpin-turns and straightaways.
The Logitech Driving Force Shifter is designed for both G29 (for PS4 and PC) and G920 (for Xbox One and PC) Driving Force racing wheels, to enhance the latest PC and console racing titles. Add Driving Force Shifter to your racing wheel setup to complete your racing rig for a more realistic experience. With a solid steel gear shaft, Driving Force Shifter is constructed of quality materials for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it a look and feel similar to a high-performance race shifter and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
- Designed to work with G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels
- Six Speeds with Push-Down Reverse Gear
- Steel and Leather Components for Comfort and Durability
- Mounts Securely to a Racing Rig
- Dimensions (mm) 206.5 (H) x 176.4 (W) x 146.4 (D)
- Compatible with the Logitech G29 or G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- Compatible with games that support the Logitech Driving Force Shifter
- Compatible with PlayStation 4
- Compatible with Xbox One
- Compatible with Windows 8.1
- Compatible with Windows 8
- Compatible with Windows 7