For people who make their living on the phone, a comfortable headset makes every call more productive. Stylish and durable, the Logitech H570e Headset delivers comfort day after day. It’s easy to use as well, just connect it to a PC or Mac through the USB cable. The H570e includes premium noise-cancelling features for crystal clear sound at an affordable price.
The Logitech H570e Headset offers premium features at an affordable price. Acoustic echo cancellation, a noise-cancelling mic, and digital signal processing (DSP) block out unwanted noise for clear conversations with great sound quality.
Business people on the phone for hours will enjoy the comfort of this headset. Stylish, lightweight design and durable materials mean you can wear the H570e all day. Enjoy the comfort of leatherette ear pads, plus a padded metal headband for reinforcement, providing strength and flexibility.
Durable and adjustable padded headband can be worn comfortably all day while metal reinforcement provides strength, flexibility, and “just the right” fit. With acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling microphone, H570e is optimised so you can hear and be heard, even in noisy workspaces.
Control the call with answer/end, volume up/down and mute buttons. A round and flexible cable resists tangles. A dynamic equalizer automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to. Logitech Sound Protection protects against sounds above 115 dBA to deliver exceptional listening comfort for voice and music, compliant with EN60950-1.
- Affordable clarity and comfort
- Great value for great features
- Comfortable and long-lasting
- Reinforced padded headband
- Noise and echo cancellation
- No-look inline controls
- Optimised for voice and music
- Hear safely
Specifications (Microphone - Tx):
- Type: Bi-directional ECM
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 18KHz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: less than 2 percent at 1 kHz, 94 dB SPL
- Operating voltage: 1.4-5V DC
Specifications (Speakers - Rx):
- Frequency Response: 31.5Hz to 20KHz (Diffuse field)
- Sensitivity: 94 dB +/- 3 dB at 1 KHz, 0.01 m, 0.01 W
- Distortion: less than 5 percent at 1 kHz, 10 mW, 1 kHz
- Compliant to EN60950-1
- Dimensions: 172 x 165 x 50 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 111 g (Stereo)
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS 10.7 or later
- One USB 2.0 port
*Control the call with Microsoft Lync and Cisco deployments. See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version. Works with Skype using plug-in (select the appropriate product and download at http://www.logitech.com/support/business-products).