Meet MX Master 3S – an iconic mouse remastered. Feel every moment of your workflow with even more precision, tactility, and performance, thanks to Quiet Clicks and an 8,000 DPI track-on-glass sensor.
Introducing Quiet Clicks – create, make and do with the same click feel, but less noise. Quiet Clicks deliver satisfying, soft tactile feedback with 90 percent less click noise. Add that to a remarkably quiet MagSpeed electromagnetic scroll wheel for a high performance experience with zero distraction.
MX Master 3S is outfitted with our most accurate sensor ever, with next-gen precision and responsiveness. The 8,000 DPI optical sensor tracks virtually anywhere – even on glass. You can adjust your tracking sensitivity in Logi Options+ and set the right level for your workflow and monitor resolution.
MagSpeed Electromagnetic scrolling is precise enough to stop on a pixel and quick enough to scroll 1,000 lines per second. Oh, and it’s nearly silent. The wheel’s machined steel gives it a premium tactility and enough weight to offer a dynamic inertia you feel – but don’t hear.
- 90 percent faster
- 87 percent more precise
Work between devices and operating systems, customise individual buttons, set app-specific customisations, optimise nearly every action of your workflow, and set tracking speed in Logi Options+.
MX Master 3S is fully customisable in virtually every app you use. You’ll work faster with predefined customisations optimised for your favourite apps such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome, Safari, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Edge.
Logi Options+ lets you flow between computers by simply moving your cursor to the edge of the screen. Your MX keyboard follows your MX Master 3S and lets your workstream flow between Windows and macOS. Effortlessly transfer text, images, and files between computers – just copy on one and paste to the other.
MX Master 3S stays powered for up to 70 days on a full charge – and gets three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. Use the included USB-C charging cable to top up the power.
MX Master 3S is compatible with all major operating systems right out of the box such as Windows, macOS, Chrome OS or Linux. Your mouse instantly pairs with up to three devices via Bluetooth Low Energy or the included Logi Bolt USB Receiver.
Work comfortably with an ergonomic silhouette crafted to support your palm and fingers. Textured surfaces provide a confident grip for total control. The unique tilt angle of MX Master 3S positions your arm in a more natural posture for better comfort.
Optimally placed thumb controls are positioned for quick, intuitive access and fast navigation. The side scroll wheel follows the natural movement of the thumb for fluid and intuitive horizontal navigation.
The plastic parts in MX Master 3S include certified post-consumer recycled plastic —27 percent for Graphite and 22 percent for Pale Grey — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
The paper packaging of MX Master 3S comes from FSC-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
Rest easy knowing that the carbon footprint of your MX Master 3S has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities that reduce carbon.
- An icon – remastered
- Feel it – barely hear it
- 8K DPI Any-surface tracking
- Scroll 1,000 lines per second
- Upgrade your workflow
- Countless customisations
- Work seamlessly
- Charge quickly, connect instantly
- 70 days on full charge
- 3 hours of use from 1 minute charge
- Hand sculpted, all day comfort
- Made with recycled plastic
- Responsible packaging
- Certified carbon neutral
- Dimensions (MX Master 3S Mouse): 124.9 x 84.3 x 51 mm (H x W x D)
- Dimensions (Logi Bolt USB Receiver) 18.4 x 14.4 x 6.6 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight (MX Master 3S Mouse): 141 g
- Weight (Logi Bolt USB Receiver): 2 g
- Wireless operating distance: 10 m (Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup)
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery
- Battery: Get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Optional software: Logi Options+ and Logitech Flow
Specifications (Sensor Technology):
- Sensor Technology: Darkfield high precision
- Nominal value: 1000 dpi
- DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 200-8000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- 7 buttons (Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, App-Switch, Wheel mode-shift, Middle click)
- Scroll Wheel with smart-shift
- Thumb wheel
- Gesture button
- Graphite plastics: 27 percent post-consumer recycled material
- Paper Packaging: FSC – certified
- Requires Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- Windows 10, 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Chrome OS
- iPadOS 14 or later
- Android 8.0 or later
Compatibility (Logi Bolt USB Receiver):
- Requires: Available USB-A port
- Windows 10, 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Chrome OS
- Not compatible with Logitech Unifying USB Receiver technology
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Logi Bolt USB receiver
- 1 x USB-C charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- 1 x User documentation
8,000 DPI optical sensor tracks on glass with minimum 4 mm thickness
*Compared to MX Master 3, MX Master 3S has 90 percent less Sound Power Level left and right click, measured at 1m.
*Logi Options+ Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS
*90 percent faster compared to regular Logitech mouse without an electromagnetic scroll wheel
*87 percent more precise compared to Logitech Master 2S mouse with Logi Options+ installed and Smooth scrolling enabled
*Let your workstream flow between Windows and macOS - requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
*Device basic functions will be supported without software for operating systems other than Windows and macOS
*Not compatible with Logitech Unifying technology
*Recycled plastic: excludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), receiver, wire, FFC cable, and packaging.