The OZtrail Outback Queen Comforter Sleeping Bag is complete camp bedding in a bag, tailored to fit snuggly onto a queen camping mattress. With a flannel cotton lining, an all-cotton outer cover and 300gsm polyester filling quilted into position to ensure even distribution and warmth.
- Fitted valance pockets to ensure a snug and secure fit to mattress
- Hard wearing 100 percent cotton outer shell
- Soft touch flannel poly/cotton inner lining for added sleep comfort and a nice warm feeling when one jump in
- 300gsm high loft hollow chamber polyester fibre to trap warm air providing superior insulation and heat retention
- To remove any cold spots caused by the quilt sewing lines, the 300 gsm of polyester insulation is made up of two offset layers of 150 gsm ensuring even warmth throughout
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full length zips for easy access
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around, allowing to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Convenient carry bag for easy transport, pack away and storage.