Satechi took one of their customer favourite USB-C adapters and made it even better! Their latest Satechi Aluminium Multi-Port Adapter V2, has all the same peripherals that you loved on the previous multiport adapter but with several changes to ensure a consistent connection and stable data transfer. This model features an upgraded Micro SD card slot and refined aluminium design for a user-friendly experience. Now, feel the "click" when your Micro SD card has been properly inserted for a consistent connection.
If you'd like to use a wired connection to the internet, the Multi-Port Adapter has you covered. Easily connect to the internet by connecting an Ethernet cable from the Adapter to your router. With the included pass-through charging port, you won't have to worry about sacrificing another USB-C port.
Simply connect your HDMI cable from the Multi-Port Adapter to your monitor to enjoy crisp high-resolution display in up to 4K at 30Hz resolution. We recommend to use HDMI 2.0 cables for optimum performance. Requires direct HDMI to HDMI connection.
- Upgraded Features
- 4K HDMI Video
- Improved V2 Model
- 4K HDMI Video
- USB-C Pass-Through Charging
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Size (HxWxD) 10.4 x 1.6 x 5 cm
- Weight 71.4 grams
- Suits 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- Suits 2020/2018 MacBook Air
- Suits 2020/2018 iPad Pro
- Suits 2019/2017 iMac, iMac Pro
- Suits 2015/2016/2017 MacBook, Microsoft Surface Laptop 3/Surface Pro 7/Go, Google PixelBook Go, ChromeBook, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S, HP Spectre Convertible, Razer Blade, Huawei Matebook
- Max Power Output 60W
- USB-A ports will not support Apple SuperDrive or charge iPads. It is recommended to connect one bus-powered device at a time.
- 1 x USB-C PD port - up to 60W (no video/data)
- 1 x HDMI port - up to 4K at 30Hz
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet - supports 10/100/1000Mbps
- 3 x USB 3.0 ports - up to 5 Gbps
- 1 x Micro/SD Card Readers