Level up your data storage at home or on-the-go using the Satechi USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter. Combining the convenience of an external drive and USB-C hub, the USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter features a built-in SSD storage compartment, 4K HDMI display output, USB-C PD charging, and two USB-A 3.1 data ports, all using just a single USB-C port. With fast data transfer and its sleek aluminium design, you can have your storage and use it too.
The USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter features a built-in SSD storage compartment with fast data transfer rates, up to 5 Gbps, to easily increase memory storage and hold important file backups all in one place. Enjoy stunning 4K HDMI output on supported external monitors or displays with refresh rates up to 60Hz for smoother streaming and an optimal view. Requires a direct HDMI connection. Includes two USB-A 3.1 data ports for additional data transfer options for your USB devices peripherals, up to 10 Gbps. Does not support charging or card readers, including Apple SuperDrive.
- Built-in SSD Enclosure
- Brilliant 4K HDMI
- More Ports, More Data
- USB-C Connector
- Dimensions: 134 x 46 x 15 mm
- Weight: 107.73g
- SSD Enclosure - fits SATA M.2 SSD (not included). Supports sizes 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280. Does not work with Nvme.
- USB-C PD - up to 100W (with approximately 15W used for operation)
- 4K HDMI port - up to 60Hz
- 2 x USB-A 3.1 Gen 2 ports - up to 10 Gbps
- Compatible with: 2021 MacBook Pro M1, 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2020 MacBook Air M1, 2018 MacBook Air, 2021 iPad Pro M1, 2020/2018 iPad Pro, 2020 iPad Air, 2015/2016/2017 MacBook, Microsoft Surface Laptop 3/Surface Pro 7/Go, Google PixelBook Go, ChromeBook, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S, HP Spectre Convertible, Razer Blade, Huawei Matebook, USB-C PD devices
- Fits SATA M.2 SSD (not included). Supports sizes 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280. Does not work with Nvme.