Elegant knife block made of oil treated Oak wood. Decorative design emulates the shape of the knife handles. Horizontally positioned knife slots help to protect the knife blades and reduce wear of the knife edges.
Knives included in this oak block set; Paring Knife 8cm, Asian Paring 12.5cm, Santoku 16.5cm, Carving 20.5cm, Bread Knife 23cm, Chef’s Knife 22cm.
- Ice hardened-Corrosion resistant German stainless steel blade, DIN 1-4116.
- Superior taper ground cutting edge for maximum sharpness.
- Special 'hairline' grinding finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Perfectly weighted and balanced knife construction.
- Strong water resistant Pakka wood handle with comfortable ergonomic grip.
- Japanese inspired Danish design.
- Cleaning by hand recommended, wipe the block with a damp cloth.
Maintenance and Care
- Hand wash only- do not clean in dishwasher.
- Maintain sharpness by regularly using a sharpening steel, honing steel or knife sharpener (excluding serrated edge knives)
- Cut on a non-abrasive surface such as wood, bamboo or plastic.
- Avoid cutting frozen food.
- Store your knives in a knife block or on a knife magnet.
- Never store loose knives without edge protection in a drawer. This will dull the knives rapidly.