The RVR+ Multi-Pack brings Sphero’s revolutionary take on the programmable robot to the entire class with 6 RVR+ robots and RVR+ Educator Guide. They’re drivable right out of the box, packed with a diverse suite of sensors, and built for customisation. RVR+ is expandable and made for novice to advanced programmers in 6th–12th grades.
Engage the entire class - engage up to 18 students with 6 RVR+ robots and accessories. Supplement the Multi-Pack with individual RVR+ robots to accommodate more students.
Teach with confidence - the RVR+ Educator Guide contains tips for a successful rollout of RVR+ in your classroom as well as activities.
Endless classroom possibilities - the free Sphero Edu app contains hundreds of lessons to teach coding and computer science with RVR+, and advanced programmers can level up with the Public Sphero SDK and connect third-party hardware capabilities with Python.
Expandable platform - RVR+ features a 4-pin UART and an onboard power source, allowing students to connect and run third-party hardware like a Raspberry Pi, BBC micro:bit, or Sphero's very own littleBits. RVR+ allows your inventions and mobile projects to go even further with an advanced colour sensor and an enhanced gearbox giving more torque and providing the flexibility to program RVR+ to do whatever you can imagine.
Enhance learning with the RVR+ Educator Guide. You don’t need to be a computer science expert to discover the endless possibilities for Sphero RVR+ in the classroom! Our in-depth, standards-aligned RVR+ Educator Guide walks you through getting started with RVR+, our most customisable robot for beginner–advanced programmers, and includes eight NEW ready-to-run, cross-curricular classroom lessons for grades 6 and up to inspire you and your students.
- Engage the entire class
- Teach with confidence
- Endless classroom possibilities
- Coding for all levels - good for beginners and expandable for advanced coders
- Connect & Go - drive RVR+ right out of the box
- Includes Universal 4-Pin UART expansion ports for connecting hardware like Raspberry Pi, or mico:bit (products sold separately)
- Infrared communication
- Live sensors
- Universal expansion port
- LED lights
- Compatible and programmable with the Sphero Edu app
- Compatible with Sphero Public SDK
What's in the box:
- 6 RVR+ programmable robots
- 1 RVR+ Educator Guide
- 6 removable and rechargeable batteries
- 6 removable, protective roll cages
- 6 expansion mounting plates
- 6 USB-A to USB-C charging cables
- 6 sets of colour cards
- 1 getting started card
- 1 quick start guide
RVR+ / RVR Comparison Chart