AirFly Pro is a wireless headphone adapter that lets you use your favourite wireless headphones or earbuds in places that only have a headphone jack - like airplanes and treadmills. Plug this tiny transmitter into a headphone jack to listen to in-flight movies or the TVs at the gym. AirFly Pro lets two people listen to the same soundtrack, podcast or music with their favorite noise-cancelling headphones or AirPods.
Adding onto the fantastic new audio sharing features of AirFly Duo, AirFly Pro also functions as a Bluetooth receiver as well as a transmitter. With the touch of a button, it switches to Receive mode, allowing you to stream audio from any Bluetooth audio device to your car, stereo, or any other device with a 3.5mm audio “in" jack. The perfect travel device - beam your music in the car, then switch to Transmit when you're in the air, so you can use your own noise-cancelling headphones or Airpods with the in-flight movie.
- Connect wireless headphones to any wired headphone jack
- Pair two sets of headphones at once for shared listening
- Send music from your phone to the AUX-IN in your car or boat
- Built-in battery lasts up to 16 hours and recharges via USB-C
- Dimensions: 57 x 25.5 x 11mm
- Weight: 15.6g
What is in the box:
- AirFly Pro
- Non-removeable headphone cable
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- Travel pouch
- Keyring storage
Most Bluetooth-based wireless headphones including (but not limited to): AirPods, AirPods 2, AirPods Pro, Bose QuietComfort 35, Bose SoundSport Wireless, Bose Noise Cancelling 700, Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless, Sony WH-1000, Sony WH-CH700N
AirFly Range Feature Comparison